1. Access to and use of any information on this website is conditional on your acceptance of these website use conditions without modification. Please read them carefully. We recommend you print out and keep a copy of them for your fmasuture reference. If you do not wish to accept any part of them, you must not use our website. Aell bookings for the services we offer are also subject to our Booking Conditions. Again, we recommend you print out and keep a copy of these for your future reference.
2. In these Conditions, "you" and "your" means any and all persons using this website "We", "us" and "our" means Interchange and Consort Hotels t/as Best Western Hotels.
3. Nothing on this website constitutes an offer on our part. The matters detailed constitute an invitation to you to make an offer to us on the stated terms to purchase arrangements we feature. We may accept or decline any such offer. All arrangements featured or referred to are at all times prior to specific confirmation subject to availability and no warranties, promises or representations are given as to availability.
4. As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to us that you will not use it or any material or information on it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal authority to use this website in accordance with these Conditions. You agree to be financially responsible for all charges, fees and other sums of whatever nature which arise out of your use of this website.
5. This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent, other than temporarily in the course of using our service or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using our service. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any other way use any material, information, products or services contained or featured on this website. The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to us or its licensors.
6. We are an English registered Company. Our business and the services we offer are governed exclusively by the applicable laws of England and Wales except where otherwise stated in our Booking Conditions. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this website, the services offered by or on behalf of us, any information relating to such services and/or our business in any respect with any laws of any other country. Such laws do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same.
7. Access to this website is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by English law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
8. You must not link (including deep linking) to our website without our prior written agreement.
9. We accept responsibility for any services booked with us in accordance with our then current, applicable Booking Conditions from the time a binding legal contract between us comes into existence. We cannot, however, accept any other liability whatsoever.
10. Except as set out in clause 9 of these Conditions above, no warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the material or information contained on this website or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which arises, directly or indirectly, in connection with this website including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any use of any information or material contained in this website or any inability to access or use (or delay in doing so) this website.
11. All exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law and where consistent with clause 9 of these Conditions.
12. If any exclusion(s) or limitation(s) contained in these Conditions is found, in whole or part, to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable for any purpose(s), that exclusion(s) or limitation(s) or the part(s) in question shall be deemed severable and omitted from these Conditions for that purpose / those purposes. Such omission shall not affect the validity, effectiveness or enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions.
13. Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this web site and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
14. The information contained on this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical and other errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We have the right to change the prices of the services featured or mentioned on this website at any time without prior notice. If any price is obviously incorrect, we will not be bound by it. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so. You must ensure you check all details of your chosen arrangements (including the price) with us by telephone or other approved means at the time of booking.
15. This website may contain links to other websites. Except where they belong to us, such other websites are not under our control or maintained by us (including that of Best Western International www.bestwestern.com). We are not responsible for the content of such websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in relation to any such other websites (including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any inability to access or delay in accessing any such other website) or in relation to any material or information appearing on them or which you may otherwise come across after leaving our site by way of a hypertext link or any other means.
16. We make no warranty that this website (or any websites that are linked to this website) is free from technical errors, computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs. It is your responsibility to ensure you carry out sufficient checks (including virus checks) to satisfy your particular requirements.
17. Important note re Browser
Best Western will not accept responsibility for the consequences of any errors or changes in the intended layout of this website that result from you browsing our website. We currently support Internet Explorer 9,10,11, Firefox 3.6+, Chrome 8+ and Safari. We strongly recommend that users upgrade to the latest version of their browser when using www.bestwestern.co.uk.
18. We may alter these terms and conditions at any time. If we do so, all subsequent use of our website will be governed by the newer version. You must check these terms and conditions regularly.
Details of events that are displayed in the destinations and hotel attractions sections of this website will be obtained from various sources including Best Western member hotels and published on the website. Much of the content on this website is provided by Frommer’s Unlimited [www.frommers.biz] © 2011, Whatsonwhen Limited and a company of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. These companies have their own terms and conditions which apply to the events and we request that you read these terms and conditions prior to booking any event.
The events featured on this website are not organised by Best Western or its member hotels and as such we cannot accept any liability for the performance or otherwise of the events. Details of the event organiser will be provided on the website. Users should check the details of the events on the website prior to booking as event details can change. Please check with the organisers that the event is happening before making travel arrangements. Best Western accepts no responsibility for any loss, injury or inconvenience sustained by any person resulting from information published on this site.
Best Western accepts no responsibility for the content of external websites.